Junior Finance Assistant, Advent Group
Advent Group is a prospering and established industry leader in the education industry and a media company with a global presence on five continents through legal entities in Paris, Sofia, and Montreal as well as representatives based in London and Kuala Lumpur offering its employees a challenging job that requires them to grow!
Being a worldwide leader in education events and marketing solutions for the higher education sector, we:
- organize over 220 physical and online events in 61 countries for 80,000 prospective MBA, EMBA and Master’s applicants each year
- provide MBA and Master’s candidates with assistance with their application process and career guidance
- propose website advertising, social media marketing, and media consulting to our clients – business universities
In brief, what we have been doing is “Making Education Personal” … since 2004!
The Role: We are looking for a Junior Finance Assistant with advanced level of English to join our Finance Department. You are a responsible team player, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated individual with an international outlook. You will support the team by ensuring efficient, timely and accurate invoicing of clients, provide financial and administrative support and maintain receivable and payable transactions.
- Creating and sending invoices to clients for the provided services
- Resolving cases with invoices and credit notes and sending credit notes when necessary
- Updating the accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Reviewing the online payments, checking for credibility and completing bank reconciliation
- Regularly contacting clients with overdue invoices
- Updating the table of incoming payments
- Having or currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related. The position is suitable for students in their 3th and 4th year of their Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dynamic and detail-oriented personality
- Reliable person with positive attitude
- Fluent oral and written English
Being a part of international projects and having the chance to make a difference
- Dynamic workplace
- A strong supportive culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Quality working conditions
- Health and wellness programs
- Office childcare service
Why Should You Apply?
If you are a person who would like to work in an international environment, but not in big corporations or bureaucratic organizations – you should apply!
If you are a person who likes a structured and organized approach at work, but at the same time is not afraid of a little bit of chaos from time to time – you should apply!
If you want to make a difference and work on projects that are so specific that you will amaze your friends every time you talk about your job – you should apply!
And of course, if you are looking for a job within a stable company with steady growth and vision for the future – you should apply!
If interested, please send us your CV in English.
By submitting your CV you agree your CV to be kept in our database for a month and used for the purpose of this job vacancy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.