Project Coordinator at Dynata
The role of the Project Coordinator is to plan, execute, and deliver online market research projects. The Project Coordinator is in charge of timely and promptly responding to client's daily inquiries and requests and has to contribute to client satisfaction on daily basis.
Please note that this opening is for a part-time role, 30 working hours a week, including night and weekend shifts.
- Manages all aspects of market research projects
- Maintains and strengthens client relationships through exceptional service and consultation
- Responds to time sensitive client inquiries and resolves problems
- Ensures high quality performance according to the contract with the respective client
- Interacts with and manages vendor relationships
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- High School or University Degree in relevant specialization
- Previous customer care experience is considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English (as a company language)
- Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of communications
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
- Must be able to work alone, yet able to proactively collaborate with team members
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic atmosphere with rapidly shifting projects and priorities
We offer (bonus, benefits):
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
- Medical benefits
- Additional paid time off
You may apply for the job at the following link: https://dynata.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Bulgaria-Sofia-2/...
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
For administrative purposes your personal data will be kept on record and will be disclosed and transferred both within and outside the European Economic Area, including the United States of America. We shall take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data.