RECEPTIONIST At Ramada Sofia City Center hotel
At Ramada Sofia City Center hotel we look for people who are empathetic, friendly, thoughtful and resourceful. People who care enough to go the extra mile to give our guests a great experience.
Ramada Sofia Hotel, part of the American Wyndham Hotels is looking for a friendly and professional Receptionist to join our team.
Location: 131 Knyaginya Maria Luiza Blvd., near the "Central Railway Station" subway station.
The role of the Receptionist will be:
- To assist guests in all their needs throughout their stay.
- To have a good knowledge of luggage and message handling procedures.
- To check all daily arrivals, paying particular attention to VIPs.
- To allocate rooms to guest ensuring all information is correct and according to reservation specifications.
- To monitor daily check-outs ensuring all relevant billing procedures have been covered.
- Be familiar with Reservation Procedures and be able to handle basic reservation inquiries outside reservation office hours.
- To issue keys to guests ensuring all security measures, as per procedures, are adhered to at all times.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Friendly attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for our guests
- Exceptional Customer Service orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork orientation
- Very good command of English, Bulgarian and computer literacy
- Knowledge of other languages is considered as an advantage
- Ability to work on shifts, including night shifts
In return, the Ramada Sofia will give you opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. On top of this, you’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, please send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and a recent photo.