Junior Marketing Research Specialist (Part-time, 7/7)
This is a great opportunity for those who would like to continue their education while also simultaneously gaining hands-on experience.
Bulgarian Online Research (BOR) is an online market research company specializing in digital data collection. Our company conducts business activities with a high ethical and social standard. BOR has grown rapidly during the last few years, and today is one of the largest Bulgarian companies in the field. Our growth is based on providing high-quality, client-focused, innovative services with expediency and dedication. We believe our most valuable asset is our talented young people. We offer to all of them, our employees, enticing opportunities for professional and personal growth within a collaborative, supportive and friendly team.
The Junior Marketing Research Specialist will have responsibility for a number of projects ensuring each project is set up efficiently; liaising with the client over issues affecting setup and fieldwork; ensuring established processes are followed, and required documentation is kept up to date.
This role would suit a motivated professional who enjoys building relationships and working as a part of a team, but also accept responsibility for their work as an individual.
- Manage every aspect of online project management;
- Communicating with the client to ensure fieldwork requirements are met;
- Providing advice on project and questionnaire requirements;
- Survey set up, testing, monitoring and validation;
- Handling internal communication.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English (both oral & written);
- Client management experience, providing driven solution support;
- Familiarity with technological resources including Excel and web-based survey tools;
- Proactive approach and strong organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential.
BOR will offer:
- Part-time contract (rotation by schedule - 7 days work / 7 days off) and industry competitive compensation package;
- Professional development in an international environment;
- Individual career path – Internal training programs; mentoring and coaching; workshops based on your career needs;
- Regular performance assessment;
- Healthy work environment – company-sponsored medical program;
- Sports activities;
- Team activities and celebrations.
If you think you are the right candidate for the position of Junior Marketing Research Specialist, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in applying for this position. We will contact only candidates selected for an interview.