Junior Master Data Management with English - INGRAM MICRO
Junior Master Data Management with English
Business on 6 continents. 35 000 employees worldwide. 1200+ employees in Bulgaria. 50 modern offices. 40 years of technology and Supply Chain experience. The numbers are impressive but what matters the most is the people. Ingram Micro is a leader in the IT industry because of our diverse and talented workforce.
Our Junior Master Data Management Associate is responsible for:
- Central governance and maintenance of vendors in line with the Global Governance Standards for vendor creation and internal system constraints and business requirements.
- Vendor setup, maintenance and governance.
- Maintaining the master data cross-ref between the systems and assuring data coherence between the systems.
- Quality control and cleansing of master data.
- Supporting the countries according to SLA (Service Level Agreement) with the vendor creation and maintenance process, assuring quality of the data
- Following closely the technology and business evolution & vendor roadmaps to enable the correct classification of the products in the systems
- Maintaining Global Master Data standards including but not limited to product hierarchy, searchable attributes, manufacturers.
We are looking for someone:
- Highly motivated
And you also have:
- University degree in Business, Finance, IT
- IT literate and good understanding of data structures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Intermediate-High Analytical skills
- Business Knowledge Basic
- English B2/C1
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Analytical; pro-active
- Ability to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously and schedule work effectively
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and as a team-player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of databases and scripting languages and experience with SAP would be considered strong advantage.
About our offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Many trainings, language courses and free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Great career growth and development opportunities
We also have:
- Impressive parties
- Lots of social events
- A unique open-minded culture
- Trending TikTok and Instagram accounts
- Inspiring leaders
What are you waiting for? Join our big family now!