ITIDO is a software company with a focus on product software development for high-growth technology scale-ups and large enterprise companies.
We create end-to-end software solutions – from research & discovery to regular releases and maintenance. Covering architecture, design, development, QA and CI/CD, ITIDO executes projects from start to finish. The ITIDO Software Delivery Process (ISDP) guarantees your new product features hit the right user needs with a future-proof technology.
ITIDO operates in the EU and the US markets. Global brands and Fortune 500 companies like Nokia, Bosch, ICT Group, Aurubis, and McCann are among our customers. We partner with some of the most innovative product companies like Giraffe360, Advent Group, Agriniser, LeQuest, and Arealize.ai.
ITIDO is now part of Bianor Holding. Along with a group of service focused companies, the holding now provides solutions in video streaming, defense, machine learning and AI. The team has tremendously grown to about 100 people, including ITIDO’s team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Research, track, maintain and update lead generation database
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- Manage the customer contacts through phone and email each day – majority of communication is outbound
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and management to optimize sales processes, systems and achieve superior customer experience
- Provide accurate and timely information to management
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
ITIDO believes in our teams’ growth. So our plan for the position is to develop further in the future and you’ll get to:
- Travel to build relationships with new „top-notch“ clients and participate in different events and fairs
- Work closely with stellar companies in the industry
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Great culture – we love having fun and we love spending time together, so you can count on a great environment and internal events
- Your colleagues are experts in their field – you can expect their work to be of high quality and the team will expect the same of you
- ITIDO is now part of Bianor Holding. And as such, you’ll get to work with the “top guns”, thus learning from the best
- Flexible working hours, as long as the work process remains efficient
- Our office is in Sofia city center – close to a metro station and other public transport
- Home-office policy
- Some perks as additional health insurance, public transport card/parking lot (per availability), access to the building SPA and swimming pool area and other
- Mentoring, training, and career development programs to help you develop further in your career
- Last, but most important: You will have the power to make a difference and to be an individual, not just a resource!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Excellent English level (verbal and written)
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive personality
- Team player
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce preferably)
- Interests in tech or software development would be a strong advantage
- Experience working on the Nordics market would be considered a strong advantage (but not necessary)
Become a member of the ITIDO team! Send us your up-to-date CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about yourself.
We will contact only short-listed candidates. Please note that all applications are considered in strict confidentiality.