International Programs Expert (Animus Association Foundation)
International Programs Expert
Animus Association Foundation is a non-profit non-government organization supporting children and families at risk and combating domestic violence and trafficking in human beings. The organization is the largest provider of psycho-therapeutic services in Sofia and is specialized in providing direct support to survivors of violence. A substantial part of the activities of the organization are project-funded.
For our program developing team, we are now looking for an International Projects Expert with specific interest in drafting and implementing projects that support the vulnerable groups that we work with.
Main tasks will include:
- work on current projects of the organization dealing with the support of children and families at risk and victims of violence;
- drafting project proposals, compiling the required supporting documentation and submitting applications to EU programs and various private donors;
- preparing and submitting project and activity reports;
- coordinating project activities with the managers;
- facilitating and managing contacts with partner organizations, authorities and persons while observing the organization's internal policies;
- lobbying with institutions and people to promote the organization’s mission and the needs of the target groups.
Our successful candidate will:
- hold an interest on the topics of human rights, support of vulnerable groups and children and families at risk, prevention of domestic violence and trafficking in human beings;
- be an analytical thinker;
- display a high degree of autonomy in carrying out every-day tasks;
- be a quick learner, able to pick up lessons as the work goes on;
- be a multi-tasking individual, capable of performing diverse activities within set deadlines;
- be a strong team worker;
- be an adaptive and open-minded person;
- be self-organized, time-prioritizing and capable of working under pressure;
- be flexible and communicative.
- University degree in British and American Studies;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral;
- Previous experience in research or project management will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to work at a full-time position;
- MS Office computer literacy.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for the advertised position, please, send us a resume and a Cover Letter in English not later than 25th of April 2023. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org