Junior Supply Chain Coordinator, EMSO Supply Chain EMEA (Temporary role for 6 to 12 months)-Teva Pharmaceuticals
Junior Supply Chain Coordinator, EMSO Supply Chain EMEA (Temporary role for 6 to 12 months)
Date: Mar 11, 2023
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria, 1407
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 45282
Who are we?
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) is a global leader in generic medicines, with innovative treatments in select areas, including CNS, pain and respiratory. We deliver high-quality generic products and medicines in nearly every therapeutic area to address unmet patient needs. We have an established presence in generics, specialty, OTC and API, building on more than a century-old legacy, with a fully integrated R&D function, strong operational base and global infrastructure and scale. We strive to act in a socially and environmentally responsible way. Headquartered in Israel, with production and research facilities around the globe, we employ 40,000 professionals, committed to improving the lives of millions of patients. Learn more at www.tevapharm.com.
In Bulgaria, we are the largest employer in the pharmaceutical industry with near 1700 employees in the two manufacturing plants (Dupnitsa and Troyan); sales and marketing organization and in a number of global corporate functions based in our country. After the acquisition of Actavis by Teva Pharmaceuticals, in Bulgaria we are operating under the Teva brand.
We are searching for qualified candidate for the role of Junior Supply Chain Coordinator, EMSO Supply Chain EMEA (Temporary role for 6 to 12 months) based in Sofia.
- Support the planning teams with administrative tasks related to order management and follow up on release documentation
- Coordination of transport booking and execution together with the logistics teams
- Responsible for planning teams performance review reporting
- Management of Make To Order (MTO) forecast uploads in SAP
- Preferably a University degree or equivalent - preferably scientific or business management discipline
- 1+ years Supply Chain experience in a GxP environment
- 1+ year working in an international business environment
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical business
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company and the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration bound with performance
- Additional healthcare insurance
- Transportation allowance and additional flexible benefit
- Flexible working hours and option to work from home as per the company policy
- Opportunity for development
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your CV in English to Asya.Misheva@teva.bg
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.