Публикувано от Мария Гурева на Пон., 13/05/2019 - 12:03
TBI Bank is owned by TBI Financial Services and is part of 4finance – a global leader in digital consumer finance. We’re a small but highly profitable and efficient bank with operations in Bulgaria and Romania. To retain our position as market leader in our segments, we’re looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our Bucharest team as Junior Dealer.
That’s what you’ll bring with you
· You studied finance, economics or similar in university. OR you have pretty impressive experience
· You find macroeconomic stuff cool and you know how it makes FOREX move
· You can easily talk and write in English
· You don’t crack under pressure. And we’ll ask about specific examples!
· You know what derivatives are or at least have heard about them? Now is the time to it show all off!
· Experience with any FX Trading platforms? You get bonus points!
· Passed the CFA or studying for it? You nailed it!
That’s what you’ll be doing
· Excel and its functions will be your best buddy. And you will spend many hours together
· Our office TV showing Bloomberg and CNBC will be your second best buddy. And make sure you spend time with it so that it doesn’t feel jealous
· Summarize in a rather boring way, what you’ve been doing the whole day
That’s what you’ll be getting in return:
· Competitive compensation because we value your commitment
· Annual performance bonus because we want you to show your best
· Steep learning curve because we want you to develop and grow
· Experience with the Bloomberg Terminal because that’s how top banks do it
· Multicultural work environment because diversity makes us stronger
· Great office location because we want to be cool
How does this sound? If you’re up for a good challenge, let’s meet! Just start by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com. Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of your job application in TBI Bank EAD, it is considered that you give your explicit consent for your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.