Procurement Specialist with Romanian and English
TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
- Monitors productivity and ensure back-up data /physically and electronically
- Performs different analysis
- Follows up on contracts /new&old/
- Executes tenders for RO and BG
- Verifies the payment documents, archives documentary
- Executes process management and/or supporting tasks, contract creations, extensions, terminations;
- Manages supplier performance for defined suppliers, executes potbuys to support transactions;
- Identifies suppliers, performs market analysis, specification creation and analysis, tailspend management, valuetracking, sourcing and analytics support;
- Builds and maintains good working relationships with stakeholders, corporate and business area procurement
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- Experience 1-2 years in Procurement is considered as a plus;
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- High-level customer service skills, be able to communicate effectively;
- Take charge/independent worker
- Good English and Romanian language skills - both written and spoken
- Excellent technical and computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Strong organizational and self-management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize office activities.
In return, we will give you:
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration with additional benefits (medical service, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts);
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the LPDP.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.