Kinstellar is a leading independent law firm in Emerging Europe, Turkey and Central Asia.
Currently we are looking for a friendly full-time or part-time professional to join our team as a Receptionist in our Sofia office.
The role of the Receptionist would be:
- to welcome and direct visitors;
- to answer and screens phone calls, transfer calls and/or take messages and follows up as necessary, to organise conference calls;
- to keep the calendars for the conference rooms and prepare the rooms for the meetings;
- to keep track of the available stationery materials / kitchen supplies and place orders accordingly;
- to receive and sorts daily mail / deliveries / couriers;
- to process documents and do translations from and into English;
- to control diaries, to organise internal/external meetings, including booking taxis and arranging catering/refreshments for lawyers and clients if required;
- to compose or undertake correspondence as required;
- to organise travel arrangements for lawyers’ business travel;
- to maintain and update the filing systems and archiving;
- to perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- full proficiency in English;
- excellent computer literacy (proficient using of MS Office);
- outstanding communication and organisation skills;
- can-do attitude;
- responsible for own performance and results;
- able to work and keep calm under pressure;
- confident and self-assured;
- hard-working, reliable and a team player.
In return, Kinstellar Sofia will offer you:
- diverse and interesting work;
- training and development opportunities;
- highly professional team, both in terms of our lawyers and our business support staff;
- a modern, dynamic and friendly environment.
If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please send your application (CV and a cover letter) in English to Lilia Stoykova, HR Manager, at email@example.com by 30 April 2019.