Travel Support Representative with Danish for Digital travel company - Concentrix
Travel Support Representative with Danish for Digital travel company
We need your expertise!
Be a part of our dynamic team today and help us grow. If you are passionate about travel, then this is role for you. One of the world’s largest travel marketplaces, our new client makes it easier for everyone to experience the world by offering memorable travel experiences, a variety of transportation options, and incredible places to stay.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Travel Support Representative to join our diverse team. If you are a customer service focused individual with great communication skills, Danish and English language skills, apply now.
You will deliver high-touch customer care to travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, car rentals and beyond for their trips.
Do you want standard working time? Not a problem!
Our lines are open 10:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. Mon-Fri to help you strike an excellent work-life balance!
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients via the different channels (inbound calls, outbound calls, email, chat ) and be able to work towards meeting Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Make sure that all customer queries are answered and their concerns are addressed accordingly; demonstrate empathy
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Fluent in Danish, both written and verbal and working level of English. (With basic understanding to industry related terminologies)
- Strong computer navigation skills, Keyboarding Skills, internet surfing and PC Knowledge
- High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience is preferred
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Strong customer service skills, great communicator with ability to work as a team member
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.