Data Processing Specialist - NielsenIQ
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
We are looking for passionate people to join our Operation team in Sofia as DATA PROCESSING SPECIALIST.
As a Data Processing Specialist, you will be accountable for the delivery of Nielsen databases and reports to our clients. Your work will be the key to ensure the high quality and accuracy of every delivery.
- Producing client databases based on production cycle times, ensuring timely and accurate delivery
- Creating and maintaining files structures, according to clients instructions
- Executing special projects as per business priorities
- Ensuring that our system upgrades and changes are implemented and used
- Working within a multicultural environment and understanding the full cycle of our data production
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of any job experience or completed internships.
- Very good English knowledge (B2), both verbal and written.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to work in a large, international team, be a team player.
- Analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in PC and MS Office standard tools (e.g. Excel, Word, Access, Outlook), be a quick learner of new software.
- Life Insurance
- Additional Medical Insurance, incl Prophylactics, Outpatient care, Inpatient care, Expenses for medications and medical products
- Monthly Hybrid Model Allowance of 51 BGN gross
- Multisport card, funded by the employee
- One-time amount of 200 BGN gross for newly born child and for marriage
- Additional paid leave of 2 days in case of no overdue leave days from previous year
- Birthday allowance of 44 BGN gross
- A Hybrid model of working: part of the week you work from home (home office), a part from the office.
- Working in an international organization, once you become a specialist in your field, you can count on numerous programs offering development or relocation to other departments or countries. Your development is important to us!
- Stable employment in a dynamic and international environment with an established position on the market.
- The opportunity to gain a valuable experience and knowledge of FMCG on the country and international level.
- We offer Medical & Life insurances and you can expect a friendly working environment.
If this sound like the right opportunity for you, apply now by sending your CV in English at email@example.com!