Game Programmer - Playwing
Playwing is looking for a Game Programmer. Join our team and help us develop amazing games by creating new products for platforms. Your daily duties include development, code building and debugging, as well as embedding of graphics, sound and network entries.
Playwing is a mobile, PC, Console developer and publisher focused on high-quality games across genres, platforms, and target audiences. At Playwing, we strongly believe in putting the fun front and center, and polishing every aspect of the player experience. This is a unique opportunity to take part in an exciting adventure as we gear up for an existing 2022 and beyond. The company has operational offices in Bordeaux (France), Madrid (Spain), Sofia (Bulgaria), and Kharkov (Ukraine).
Required Job Qualifications:
- 1 years of experience in C/C#/C++ game development (Object-oriented (OO) analysis and design principles, OO development, algorithms and data structures);
Nice to have:
- Experience with Game engines (Unity/GoDot/Atomic is a plus);
- Experience in mobile platforms (iOS/Android and UWP is a plus);
- Experience with game services solutions (Gamesparks, Playfab, etc) is a plus;
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus;
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good English skills.
- Develop from beginning to end, mobile games in accordance with design specifications and in compliance with Playwing standards and procedures;
- Integrate software modules into products;
- Participate in all phases of development: specification, design, development, testing and bug fixing;
- Learn fast new and emergent technologies.
- Competitive salary and other motivational programs.
- Being part of a growing company and working on challenging projects built on a variety of technologies.
- Opportunity to build a career in an international company.
- A friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
- Our goal is to empower you with the resources, incentives, and flexibility you need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
We would like your application to include any relevant work samples and/or a link to your portfolio if you have one or any game mods you have released publicly. We are interested in any content that you have produced for games or other media.
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.
You may apply for this position at the following email: email@example.com