Intern in Graduate Program (12 months) - Paysafe
Intern in Graduate Program (12 months)
Location: Sofia, BG, 1784
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
“Paysafe is the leading specialized payments platform. We serve hundreds of thousands of merchants and business partners around the world, as well as millions of consumers – all of whom turn to Paysafe for our unrivalled choice of differentiated payments and payments services. Our goal is simple – we are obsessed with making payments as easy and secure as possible and we will keep investing in new technology and capabilities to remain a pioneer and leader in our industry.” Philip McHugh, Chief Executive Officer
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
We have an opening available for a graduate to join us on a fixed term contract basis. The graduate programme will involve up to three 4-month rotations across different areas of the business. The first rotation will be selected by Paysafe after careful consideration and the following two rotations will be yours to decide. After completion of the 12-month programme the intention is that you will join us in a permanent position in an area most suited to your skillset at the end of that time.
We are all working remotely right now and have a fantastic range of technology to support that. When you join us, you will receive full training and the support of a close-knit team to establish relationships within Paysafe and get to know the business. In the future you will be based out of our office in Sofia / Varna and will have the chance to balance remote working with being in the office on a flexible schedule.
- 4-month placement as part of the 12 month Graduate Programme, allowing you to experience, learn and explore different areas of the business
- Participation in challenging projects
- Hands-on experience and training in your role, department, and in the industry
- Experience with internal data systems and programs
- An outstanding culture that enables you to gain your desired experience and knowledge training by professionals in your business team
Learn how to:
- Build relationships across the business
- Develop your powers of communication and negotiation
- Research and contribute to existing programs or initiatives
- Work with different departments on projects and communications
- Analyze data, generate meaningful insight and share results
- Accompany employees to collaborative department meetings
- Recent graduate or final-year student
- Outstanding academic performance
- Participation in extra-curricular activities
- Some work experience (can be through volunteering or intenrship)
- Fluency in English
- Readiness to take responsibilities
- Open-minded personality and willingness to challenge oneself
- Adaptability to new environment
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.