Order Management Specialist with Czech language
SIEMENS is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time.
The Operating Company Digital Industry offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. We support companies in continuously improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
The Digital industry start operation of Order Management Hub in Bulgaria for Central and Eastern Europe. In this connection we are looking for Order Management Specialist fluent in Czech language.
Your daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the process comprising the following steps - customer order entry, purchase order, order follow up, invoicing)
- Processing all customer and purchase orders through SAP system
- Communicating with customers and internal involved parties regarding the processing of orders and related questions
- Follow up of orders and deliveries
- Ensuring adherence to internal and external regulations, export control and customs regulations
We care about your wellbeing! Join us and enjoy our benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Empowerment and opportunity for work-life balance
- Multisport card
- Additional health coverage (medical and dental care)
- Additional pension insurance
- Family allowances
- Food vouchers
- Friendly work environment
Already intrigued? Here's what you should bring to the table for a successful application:
- Proficiency in Czech language
- Graduated Bachelor, preferable within the field of economics, finance, and logistics
- Experience in BPO and Order Management is an advantage
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Very good skills in English
- Proficiency in other CEE languages is an advantage
- Communication skills and ability for teamwork
- Very good computer literacy – MS Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
You may apply on the following link.