Legal Compliance Assistant - Musala Soft
Musala Soft is a leading regional software services company specialized in building enterprise solutions. Due to our successful experience in developing complex projects, gained clients` trust and long-term partnerships, Musala Soft is a reliable business partner at both national and international markets.
We work with wide range of technologies, cover tech fields such as IoT, Big Data & Analytics, Integration for Cloud, Test Automation, Software Architecture, UX and partner with leading technology vendors.
Currently we are looking for a Legal Compliance Assistant in our Accounting department!
- Prepares documents for VISAs and work permissions;
- Coordinates the immigration process with authorities and other departments;
- Coordinates the Health and Safety process in the company;
- Assures legal compliance in the field of labour relationship;
- Works with government institutions;
- MSc/BSc degree in Economics/Law or other related area
- Attention to detail with commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Proactiveness and willingness to take responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Experience in the legal field will be considered an advantage
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.
You may apply on the following link.