Java Developer at Accenture Bulgaria
You will be part of a cross-functional team of talented and highly motivated colleagues, that is working with a variety of technologies, involved in designing solutions, interacting with the clients as required to ensure the solutions are implemented as well as possible. Depending on the project you will be following different software development methodologies like Agile and will be applying industry’s best practices.
You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code in required timeframes and with the right quality. You will be expected to be able to work autonomously with the right guidance and deliver to the common project goal. Ideal candidate should be technology agnostic and open to work with variety of technologies and platforms that are needed, which will give him a broad knowledge across many different domains.
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
- Java & J2EE/Jakarta foundation
- Web services & related technologies: REST, SOAP, etc.
- Spring framework
- Popular RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL) or NoSQL, ORM frameworks (i.e. Hibernate) and SQL
- Build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Source control systems (i.e. GIT) and team collaboration tools
- Unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, PowerMockito
- UNIX/Linux experience
Following technologies are beneficial and are used in some of our projects:
- eCommerce platforms like SAP Commerce (Hybris), Intershop
- CI/CD tools, i.e. Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, JFrog
- Virtualization and containerization
The rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Fluent in English – verbally & written
- Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
- Communication Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
- Travel ability (short/long term)
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 537,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Send your CV: e-mail:email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.