Junior Gas Operations Specialist at Axpo Bulgaria
As a Gas Operations Specialist, you will support all Energy Trading activities of the group across Europe and be a crucial part of the international operations delivery team.
Furthermore, this function will be responsible to identify and eliminate any potential data inaccuracies in order to ensure the provision of high-quality services.
What you will do
* Short-term (within-day & day-ahead) trading on European Energy Exchanges in order to balance company's portfolio
* Actively collaborate with front office trading department of operational conditions or situations that could be considered as potential threats or opportunities
* Monitoring of end-users consumption data and optimization of the forecasts
* Submission of daily/weekly nominations for energy transportation throughout Europe, in a timely and accurate manner
* Participation in capacity auctions for international transfer of energy across borders
* Communicate with external parties across Europe regarding operational issues (imbalances, restrictions, etc.)
* Ensure that all transactions are correctly represented in the internal energy portfolio management system
* Work on shifts – 24/7 coverage
What you bring & who you are
* University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Finance or equivalent
* Excellent command of the English language
* Technical literacy, very good computer skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Office products
* Excellent analytical and communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure (must be able to multi-task in a dynamic environment, adjust to changing priorities at short notice, and ability to properly determine tasks, priorities, and goals)
* Attention to details, ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
* Maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and supervisors
More information for this position: https://jobs.axpo.com/job-vacancies/junior-gas-operations-specialist/93a...