Administrative Specialist Intern at Nemetschek Bulgaria
WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for 300 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Our top skilled professionals are ready to guide you through your career path.
So if you want to put your university knowledge and skills into practice, join our Internship program.
WE OFFER YOU:
- 3-6 months of training and real professional experience in one of our teams;
- Flexible working time so you can give the best of you at work and university;
- Dedicated mentor;
- Attractive financial package and benefits tailored to the industry and the results achieved;
- Permanent job opportunity after the internship;
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES:
Support the team with:
- Maintaining personnel files and keeping employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely frames.
- Taking part in the onboarding process with all new employees.
- Preparing paperwork required to place employee and establishes personnel file.
- Submitting necessary documents and reports related to personnel.
- Taking part in conducting a Safe and Healthy programme of the company.
- Following the implementation of company processes and procedures and making sure that are well implemented.
- Working with the company's personnel software.
- Keeping documentation related to sick leaves and other absences in line with company procedures and local legislation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- At least 2nd year in the University, preferably with a major in Economics, Accounting, HR or related field
- Excellent English
We expect you to:
- Share your ideas and opinion
- Unleash your critical thinking
- Dare to make mistakes
- Get the most out of your colleagues
- Give a hand when needed
HOW TO APPLY